Book your tickets at ease in advance with Unititi.com.my. If you cannot make it, reschedule it! With our newly added Reschedule feature, you can now have more flexibility and ease when you book your ticket online on Unititi.com.my.
Reschedule Terms & Conditions
- This Reschedule Policy shall only be applicable for selected operators with its terms. Please refer to Operators’ Reschedule Policy.
- Rescheduling is only allowed with the same operator and the same route per trip.
- The promotional rates are not available for rescheduling the booked trip.
- Reschedule is only allowed once per trip.
- Rescheduling for only partial of the total tickets booked per way is not allowed.
- Ticket(s) collected or exchanged at the counter cannot be rescheduled.
- The discount code cannot be used while rescheduling.
- The discount code redeemed during the original booking will not be returned in any form of amount.
- Once the ticket has been rescheduled, “Refund Protect”; if available, will no longer be valid for the booking.
- Additional Charges: Reschedule fee + (New ticket fare-Original ticket fare paid)
- The difference in fare is not refundable if the new ticket is cheaper than the original ticket price paid.
- If the reschedule request is rejected by the operator, the Additional Charges paid will be refunded.
- The management of Unititi.com.my reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Reschedule Policy without prior notice.
Operators’ Reschedule Policy
|Operator||Reschedule To||Ticket Price||Period||Reschedule Fee|
|Unititi Express||any date||any price||48 hours before departure||RM5.00 per booking|
Updated on 11/02/2022.